Is your communications spend focused on the things that grow sales?
Run an online Communications Health Check now.
Great performance starts with a specific destination in mind
After working on several hundred communications campaigns over a 20-year period, we know that there is always opportunity for better performance.
We noticed that most marketers seem to focus almost entirely on messaging and media channels.
Far less time is spent aligning business needs with communications tasks.
This means that they may be trying to perfect communications tasks that are not even a priority.
As a result, time and money are wasted, and they do not get the outcomes they need.
This is what our clients had to say after using it
This is how it works
- Identifying key communications tasks is not easy among widely varying communications options.
- We automate the work of translating marketing challenges into priority communications tasks.
- Run this process yourself, in minutes, using our web-based process. This uses our database of over 1200 data points to give you an unbiased result.
- It is based on communications strategists’ experiences, gained over 20 years, across multiple industries.
- Lessen the uncertainty around spending your money on what is not necessary when it comes to communications spend to grow sales.
HOW DO I CONVERT COMMUNICATIONS TASKS INTO A ROAD MAP I CAN IMPLEMENT?
We automate this process for you as part of our Communications Profiler.
The priority communications tasks are converted into a guide that will highlight the key media channel types that are likely to work best for you.
That way you know what matters before implementing the messaging yourself, or asking someone to do it for you. Use what works best for your circumstances.
Create a checklist of communications channels that you can use to grow sales
Would you like a free checklist to link communications channels to priority communications tasks that you have identified yourself.
Give this a try. Access a free guide to what each of the 24 communications tasks are, and how they could work best for you.
Create a checklist of what makes your business stand out from competitors.
Access our free checklist to identify your business’ best attributes to communicate.
Also receive a list of issues where your business’ brand can be improved.
If you would rather get the full benefit right now, the Communications Profiler can be experienced immediately.
Industries where clients have used our services
Consumer Durable Goods
Packaged Consumer Goods
Importing & Distribution