The Communications Profiler
What you will get
Translates your marketing challenges into priority communications tasks and communications channel options.
- Identify priority communication tasks for your business demands when and where it suits you, across brands, markets and segments.
- Your priority communications tasks are used to identify potential media channels that you could use as a solution.
See exactly what to focus on, regardless of whether the communications tasks and channels are paid for or free to use.
- Run a Communications Health Check if you believe that you should be getting a better return on your communications investment.
- Handle sensitive issues, such as different opinions on communications tasks, with greater ease. This comes through using this as an impartial tool to weigh in on the key communications tasks you require.
- Get consistent thinking across your team. If your employees have varying skill sets or are new to your business, apply a quality control process to how they identify priority communications tasks and follow through on these.
The process takes you through an online questionnaire based on YES / NO questions designed to be comprehensive while speeding up the process.
- Links your business needs and situation to priority communications tasks and a road map you can then implement.
- Provides you with four reports to highlight your priority communications tasks based on your specific needs.
- An additional report highlights the key media channel types that are likely to work best for you based on these priority communications tasks.
- Communications tasks are explained to you in a quick guide on the report page.
Our insights are derived from over two decades of strategic expertise across multiple industries.
- It is reflected through our database of over 1,200 strategies to cater for specific scenarios you may face.
- This means that reports are comprehensive in their thinking.
See what our clients have to say about their experiences with The Communications Profiler
Automated and web-based
Get the advice when and where you need it.
Fits your needs
Gives you a recommendation that is customized exactly for your specific challenges.
The Communications Profiler in action
This is what our clients had to say after using The Communications Profiler
Create relevant content to manage Emotional Sticking Points in the buying process
What you will get
Customers often do not buy from you for emotional reasons.
These are concerns that they may not share with you.
This tool helps you to link commonly occurring concerns with ways to address them.
Identify the concerns
Select from an extensive checklist of prospective customers’ “Emotional Sticking Points.” Customize where necessary.
Provide a credible way to address each concern
Link these concerns to functions your business performs to provide a solution to that concern. Select from an extensive checklist of existing solutions to get the process going. Customize where necessary.
Website content. e.g. FAQs
Email lead nurturing content
Live streaming topics
Add in your own thoughts where necessary
Add in your own comments under each solution.
This is useful to tie in a specific message you wish to use when communicating a solution to a concern.
This can also be a guide for what you wish to express if you pass on this information to someone else in your team. e.g. A copywriter.