Unsure about what you need to communicate and how to do it to sell more?
Translate your marketing challenges into priority communications jobs and communications channels. Instantly.
Met all of your prospect’s criteria but still not selling?
Create communications that address emotional sticking points preventing a sale.
90% of people get this wrong when running a communications campaign.
After working on several hundred communications campaigns over 20-years, we identified common areas for improvement.
We noticed that clients focused on creating the right message and choosing the ideal communications channels.
- But, they had not spent much time aligning business needs with communications tasks that were a high priority.
- This means that they were trying to perfect messages and communications channels for communications tasks that were not even important.
- This results in a lower ROI on communications aimed at growing sales and brand equity.
The Communications Profiler aims to resolve this issue easily and affordably.
This is what our clients had to say after using it
This is how it works
- Translates your marketing challenges into priority communications tasks and communications channel options.
- Gives you a recommendation that is customized exactly for your specific challenges.
Tested. Based on communications strategists’ experiences, gained over 20 years, across multiple industries.
- Automated and web-based. Get the advice when and where you need it.
- See exactly what to focus on, regardless of whether the communications tasks and channels are paid for or free to use.
- Lessen the risk of misusing your money and time on lower priority communications tasks.
How do I transform communications tasks into a road map I can implement?
We automate this process for you as part of our Communications Profiler.
The priority communications tasks are converted into a guide that will highlight the key media channel types that are likely to work best for you.
That way you know what matters before implementing the messaging yourself or asking someone to do it for you. Use what works best for your circumstances.