Highlighting how your brand is different from competitors and why it should be the brand to choose
You have probably been in this situation before.
- You need to demonstrate that your offering is different from that of competitors. This is essential to demonstrating value and getting sales.
- But it is often not easy in a commoditized environment where everyone seems to be offering the same thing.
We have had extensive experience across multiple industries and brands doing this over a 20-year period.
- We can take you through a process of identifying what makes your business unique.
- Then we can offer suggestions on what needs to be communicated to demonstrate this uniqueness.
We are able to help you identify and understand opportunities to do this, irrespective of whether you are a product or services business.
In addition to communications strategy, our related experience across various other strategy disciplines, including process strategies, pricing strategy, and channel strategy assist us to identify opportunities that may have been missed.
We are available to do this via hourly online consultations.
Just contact us if you are interested.
Our experience in this area
- We have worked on over 70 global and local B2C and B2B brands over a period of over 20 years.
- Clients have included Fortune 500 companies, as well as global advertising agencies and media agencies.
- Areas of expertise include communications strategy, brand strategy, research, and analytics.
- In addition our related experience across various other strategy disciplines include pricing strategy and channel strategy to ensure coherence with any brand strategies developed. (See our LinkedIn articles in this regard.)
- We have written strategies or have been consulted to understand how a client’s strategy might benefit from a change in direction.
- This experience has been invaluable in terms of understanding what is likely to work. Equally importantly, it has helped us identify what is likely to fail.
Some of the industries where clients have used our services
Consumer Durable Goods
Packaged Consumer Goods
Importing & Distribution
Some of our thinking
Why you should be developing a comprehensive pricing strategy across your product or service portfolio.
Background Over time, you may have put together a portfolio of offerings, be it a range of products or a range of services. In the early days, when there were fewer products or services in your range, you found it easier to price them. At this point, you are likely asking yourself several questions: […]
Why you should be managing your discounting policy as a part of your pricing strategy to grow sales and profitability in a smarter way.
Discounting is a bigger problem than you may think Pricing and discounting are two sides of the same coin. In fact, you could argue that discounting is actually a part of pricing strategy. You need to get both right to grow your profitability. Yet, while some businesses take time over their pricing strategy, details pertaining […]
Should your pricing strategy be about getting to a “correct price”, or should you be thinking about the question of an ideal price more broadly?
I am sometimes asked to identify the “Correct Price” for a product or service. Is this possible? In theory, yes. But practically, you will find that there are many correct prices depending on who your customers are, when the product is being sold and who your competitors are at the time of sale, to name […]