Trust-building solutions to get and keep more clients, faster
Background, online workshops and DIY tools
DOES THIS SITUATION SEEM FAMILIAR TO YOU?
- “We thought we were doing everything right. But, we are not getting sign-ups.”
- “Prospective new clients do not trust us enough to buy from us. And more people are suspicious of fake reviews, so reviews don’t seem to be the only solution.”
- “Our business cannot grow at the rate we need it to grow. What else can we do to build trust?”
Here’s the problem you face
- Most of the time, you start by covering the obvious trust issues in your messaging. Like your friendly service, or your reliability, or your quality. All the normal things you and your competitors in your category might do.
- But clients cannot easily see why you’re trustworthy. They may not even think you’re trustworthy because they’re cynical. They know that everyone makes similar claims, and they’ve heard it all before.
TRUST IN A BUSINESS’ BRAND ENABLES GREATER PROFITABILITY
- Brands that are trusted are often loved. They are likely to generate more business and lose fewer clients.
- They have proved they are different and may have fewer perceived competitors. As a result, they get to charge a price premium.
MOST BUSINESSES HAVE LESS TIME TO DEVELOP BRAND TRUST
- Building brand trust can be complicated, whether you have lost trust in the past, or if your business has no track record.
- Due to this complication, the process of building trust may be a long road that is costly.
WE HAVE DEVELOPED STRATEGIES TO DEAL WITH THIS ISSUE
Read our article on Brand Trust: How to develop 10 practical strategies to build it, even if you are just starting out
WE HAVE ONLINE WORKSHOPS TO HELP YOU GET TO A USEFUL TRUST-BUILDING OUTPUT WITHIN 2 HOURS
THERE IS ALSO A DIY TOOL IF YOU PREFER TO WORK ON YOUR OWN
Have less anxiety about not getting new clients due to a lack of trust – Online workshop$199.00 [Edit]
The Brand Trust Builder$69.99 [Edit]
The research behind this
We have worked on over 70 global and local B2C and B2B brands since 1999.
Clients have included Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries.
While helping them to grow their brands, sales, and client loyalty, we noticed that trust-building communications were often developed with difficulty.
- We had to find ways to show how our clients’ solutions made them trustworthy.
- This required a trust-building approach.
From our clients that were startups, to those that had been in business for years, we encountered three situations:
- Startups with no track record that needed to build trust fast.
- Existing businesses that had trust problems going back several years, that needed a fix to stay in business.
- Existing businesses that came from categories or industries with poor reputations. Most participants were not trusted. We had to change this perception to our client’s advantage.
We researched the topic and combined it with our own experience to define 33 concerns that people typically have.
- These are concerns that can be addressed to build brand trust.
- These may be concerns that they are currently facing that you can address.
- Alternatively, they may be concerns they have about doing business with your organization, your category, or your industry.
If you are able to resolve these concerns, you are in a better position to build trust.