Most buying decisions are made at the emotional level and rationalized afterward.
Create a free checklist of ways to address Emotional Sticking Points for prospective customers.
FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO SELL TO B2B OR B2C PROSPECTS?
You thought you did everything right. But, you did not make the sale.
- Customers often do not buy from you for emotional reasons.
- These are concerns that they may not share with you.
But, what are those concerns?
And, how do you resolve these “Emotional Sticking Points” to grow sales and prove that your brand is different to your competitors?
IDENTIFY THE CONCERNS
Select from an extensive checklist of prospective customers’ “Emotional Sticking Points.”
- These are likely concerns they have when making buying decisions that need to be addressed.
- These may be concerns that they currently face and require solutions for.
- Alternatively, they may be concerns that they have when buying from your business, your category or your industry.
PROVIDE A CREDIBLE WAY TO ADDRESS EACH CONCERN
Link these concerns to functions your business performs to provide a solution to that concern.
- Solutions involve linking each concern to a checklist with a range of potential ways you can address the concern.
- Sometimes there will be more than one way to address a concern.
Create a strong argument for showing how you can address a customer’s concerns.
- Use a checklist we have created that covers most areas of a business’ features to do this.
- This provides a structure for justifying your solution.
More persuasive communications to attract prospects and move them through the sales funnel.
- Using checklists, you get to develop a variety of solid ideas that you can use in your communications.
- The extensive range of built-in checklists makes this job easier and faster to complete.
A list of ideas for content to approach prospects cold, or via retargeting to grow your influence.
Our range of Emotional Sticking Points, and ways to address them, makes it easy to get started.
Assists the thought process if you are working with the following types of communications:
It shouldn’t take you longer than 20 minutes to complete the Trial Version and 60 minutes for the Paid Version.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
Once off use
GET THIS FOR FREE NOW
Pay per use