Don’t waste your time and money on the wrong communication priorities
2-hour Online workshop
WHAT THIS ONLINE WORKSHOP DOES
Identify communications priorities, within 2 hours, so you can deploy your time and money on the most important communications levers, even if you have limited marketing experience.
DOES THIS SITUATION SEEM FAMILIAR TO YOU?
- “We’re not getting the results we want from our messaging. We suspect that we’re chasing after the wrong communications priorities. But, we don’t know how to reprioritize.”
- “We need to do a communications health check. We’re concerned that we’re investing in unnecessary work that gets us nowhere. We’re also concerned that we’re missing out on key issues.”
- “We’re being told what a great job we’re doing creatively and in our media selection. The problem is that these may reflect the wrong priorities. How do we see if we’re focusing on the right things?”
HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM IT
Run through an online, comprehensive Communications Health Check in a 2-hour online workshop
- This means you will be asked relevant questions to understand what your communications priorities should be, even if you do not have a communications background.
- You get to do this anywhere it is convenient for you.
- Results will be provided immediately in the workshop.
Get an independent perspective without any further commitments
- Get an independent party to ask the right questions using a proven methodology.
- You will get the results immediately and can use them with any of your suppliers to develop a way forward.
Benefit from a comprehensive process
- A detailed series of about 50 Yes/No questions are used.
- They are tested and customized for your situation to understand exactly what your brand is facing.
- We link your challenges to 24 potential areas of communications leverage. To do this, we access about 1,200 strategies to see what matters most.
- This means you have peace of mind that the process is comprehensive and customized for your circumstances.
Avoid the bias that sometimes affects insights of this nature