Be less anxious when justifying the pricing of your services to clients
2–hour Online workshop
WHAT THIS ONLINE WORKSHOP DOES
We help you create a message, within 2 hours, to show how your business adds unique and relevant value, so you can justify your pricing, even if you have limited marketing experience.
DOES THIS SITUATION SEEM FAMILIAR TO YOU?
- “It feels uncomfortable when clients tell me we are more expensive than our competitors. Even if we offer superior benefits. They may not be aware of all the unique value we provide.”
- “We always have to justify our pricing. Our business cannot grow if cannot charge the prices we wish to charge. But how do we identify what to focus on so that we’re seen as being different?”
HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM IT
Different thinking to improve message effectiveness
- Our process helps you think about the reasons why you can justify your price. Around issues that matter to clients and that which you can prove.
- Then we show you how to package this in a brief statement. One that you can recite at short notice when approached by a client seeking a lower price.
- So you can say what matters without feeling like you are overcharging for your services. This means you have a better chance of getting the price you want for your services, more often.
Have a valuable addition to your existing approach, conveniently, within 2-hours
- A structured approach helps you get to a solution fast, without having to spend time researching and developing your own solution.
- So you can have a response prepared for the price hagglers that you will inevitably meet.
- This means you’ll spend more time providing your services at the full price.
Access a tool to help your marketing messages align with this thinking
- This process will show you how The Value Story Builder tool can be used to enhance your Value Story.
- So you can communicate your valuable points of difference in other channels such as email and social media.
- This means you expose clients to your value-building messages on an ongoing basis.