Managing Emotional Sticking Points in the Buying Process
Create a checklist of ways to address Emotional Sticking Points that prevent prospective customers buying from you
Customers often do not buy from you for emotional reasons. These are concerns that they may not share with you.
This tool helps you to link commonly occurring concerns with ways to address them.
When you need to make a case in your communications to show how you can credibly address a prospect’s concerns. This is essential to attract prospects and move them through the sales funnel.
- Using checklists, you get to develop a variety of solid ideas that you can use in your communications.
- The extensive range of built-in checklists makes this job easier and faster to complete.
Where you need sufficient relevant content to approach prospects cold, or via retargeting to grow your influence.
- To develop relevant communications across formats such as sponsored ads, storytelling, case studies, email lead nurturing, etc.
- Our range of Emotional Sticking Points, and ways to address them, makes it easy to get started.
- To assist, you are also provided with a checklist of communications channels you may consider applying these communications to.
HOW IT WORKS
Select from a list of 33 “Emotional Sticking Points” that your prospective customers might have.
- These are likely concerns they have when making buying decisions that need to be addressed.
- Alternatively, they may be concerns that they have when buying from your business, your category or your industry.
- There are four examples of how each concern might apply. These can be found at the bottom of each page.
There are up to 44 potential options to address each concern based on your organization’s specifics. These are shown as a checklist that you can choose from.
- These may be functions your business performs to provide a solution to that concern. Sometimes there will be more than one way to address a concern. Hence, you have an extensive list to choose from.
- Create a strong argument for showing how you can address a customer’s concerns using the checklist for each concern. The checklist covers most areas of a typical business’ features to do this. This provides a structure for justifying your solution to the prospective customer’s concern.
- Add up to 5 custom options to address each concern if the option you require is not already listed.
ADD IN YOUR OWN THOUGHTS WHERE NECESSARY
Add in your own comments under each solution.
- This is useful to tie in a specific message you wish to use when communicating a solution to a concern.
- This can also be a guide for what you wish to express if you pass on this information to someone else in your team. e.g. A copywriter.
A CHECKLIST TO CHOOSE COMMUNICATIONS CHANNELS
There is a checklist of communications channels to remind you of where you wish to use this content.
COMPLETE OVER MORE THAN ONE SESSION IF NECESSARY
You can save your work in case you cannot do this all in one session.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
You will receive an email customized with all your choices and comments as soon as you submit the information.