SELLING SERVICES OR PRODUCTS YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN? TIRED OF STARTING ON A BLANK PAGE, YET AGAIN?
CREATE A PATH BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS. ONE THAT SHOWCASES YOUR MOST PERSUASIVE REASONS TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU.
- This tool helps you start the process in minutes with a comprehensive, customizable checklist.
- Our algorithm helps you identify priority issues to discuss based on your specific needs. It does this across hundreds of potential strategies.
- Access a tool to help you explain the unique value you offer.
- Access a tool to help you explain why you should be trusted.
- Improve continuously. Make your story even more persuasive over time, as you get new ideas. Do this within minutes.
- Plan ahead for new ideas before your content is even available.
- Tailor your story to be most relevant to up to 10 client segments.
- Display the results instantly, even if you have no website.
HAVE YOU EVER STRUGGLED TO GET THE PRICE YOU WANT? OR TO GET THE SALE? HOW ABOUT HOLDING ONTO YOUR EXISTING CLIENT BASE?
- These all rely on a client’s perceptions of the value you offer.
- If you cannot prove value, you will be paid a lower amount. This applies to products, services, and brands.
- But, it’s more than just talking about features and functional benefits.
- Can the client connect with the benefit you’re talking about at an emotional level? Does it matter? Do they even care? Or are you just another supplier that will give them the lowest price?
- If you can get this right, you could get to charge more.
- So, how do you know what to say? And how do you say it?
ARE YOU LOSING BUSINESS BECAUSE YOUR BRAND IS NOT TRUSTED?
Brand trust derives from past performance and perceived benevolence. i.e. Being well-meaning and helpful.
- Brands that are trusted are often loved. They are likely to generate more business and lose fewer clients.
- They have proved they are different and may have fewer perceived competitors. As a result, they get to charge a price premium.
- Building brand trust can be complicated, whether you have lost trust in the past, or if your business has no track record.
- Due to this complication, the process of building trust may be a long road that is costly.
YOUR CHALLENGE IS TO BE ABLE TO DEVELOP TRUST-BUILDING MESSAGES, USING A STRUCTURED APPROACH, SO YOU CAN BUILD TRUST FASTER, AND WITH MORE CONFIDENCE.
QUICKLY IDENTIFY PRIORITY COMMUNICATIONS OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
- Most people do not know that there are 24 communications opportunities.
- If you do not consider all of them, they may cause your communications campaign to underperform.
- Typically, people focus on the 7 opportunities that they are most familiar with and ignore the rest. That is because working out which of the 24 is a priority is complicated.
- This means that you overspend where you do not need to while ignoring critical opportunities.
- It would be reassuring to have a process and an algorithm to help you prioritize these opportunities. Comprehensively, fast, and online. Irrespective of the business you are in. So that you do not make the wrong decision.