Terms and Conditions of WisdomInc Affiliate Program
Welcome to WisdomInc. We are happy to welcome you into our Affiliate Program that allows you to generate an automatic income by simply advertising our products.
- This program allows you to make our products known to your users and lets you earn a commission corresponding to the agreed percentage of the price of the first purchase made by the user. The sum of money owed to you will be immediately credited to your own WisdomInc account.
- This text has to be held as an additional part of WisdomInc’s Terms and Conditions and everything defined in there has to be held as valid.
- Below you will find details concerning how “Becoming an Affiliate” works, payments, and further details concerning the Affiliate Program.
Definition of the terms
- User, in these Terms and Conditions, is any subject browsing the Internet and coming to the WisdomInc website and to the Affiliate page.
- By buyer we refer to any user that has made a purchase in our marketplace at our Store.
- Affiliate is any person adhering to WisdomInc’s Affiliate Program and subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any reference to you, your, yours has to be held as a reference to the affiliate.
- WisdomInc (WisdomInc CC (CK 99/69721/23 ) ) is the author of this document and any reference in this document as we, us, or our should be held as referring to WisdomInc.
- This website can be accessed at www.wisdominc.com (the “Website”) and is owned and operated by WisdomInc.
Becoming a WisdomInc Affiliate
Here you will find how the WisdomInc Affiliate Program works.
- For each user coming to our marketplace by means of a link or a banner that you have advertised, you can earn a provision equal to the agreed percentage on the purchase price of the first product bought by that user.
- From your personal page on WisdomInc, you will receive an affiliate link (or referral link) that will be automatically generated from your username. You can paste it on your website or use banners with that link and advertise it on your website.
- Any of your users coming to our store by means of that link and purchasing any product in our store will grant you a commission on the purchase.
The affiliate percentage for our products is set to 20% of the purchase for DIY Tools (excluding coupons for these DIY Tools), and 5% for Online workshops.
- So, for example, if a user reaches us through your link and buys a DIY Tool that costs US$49.99, your provision is US$10.00 (that is, 20% of the DIY Tool purchase price),
- Or, if a user reaches us through your link and buys an Online Workshop that costs US$199.00, your provision is US$9.95 (that is, 20% of the DIY Tool purchase price).
Sharing of special products, prepaid coupons and promotions do not generate any affiliate commissions.
An important section of the Terms and Conditions has to be devoted to cookies.
- You should also remember that cookies are available for a 30-day period. If your users visit our marketplace, but they make a purchase only after this term, you cannot be entitled to the provision anymore.
The validity of the right to provision (You will NOT receive an affiliate commission for sales under any of these circumstances.)
- In order to be entitled to the provision, users that buy through your affiliate link must not be related to you or to your company.
- In order to be entitled to the provision, users that reach our website shall neither have visited it before nor have a WisdomInc account.
- Sharing of special products, prepaid coupons and promotions do not generate any affiliate commissions.
More than one affiliate sends a user to our marketplace
If users come to our marketplace through more than one affiliate link, the first one they access is to be held as the only one deserving the provision. For example, if one of your users reaches our marketplace through your link first, then once again through the affiliate link of another person, and only then purchases, you will be the one entitled to the provision for that purchase.
In this section, you will find how payments of the provisions will be made.
- Minimum threshold and 30-day waiting period
- Each provision you earn will be credited to your WisdomInc account, so you allow us to pay provisions to you and credit them to your account.
- All provisions are subject to a 30-day waiting period. This allows us a margin of safety should a user require a refund.
- You can require the payment of the credit in your WisdomInc account as soon as you reach the minimum amount of US$50.
- Sales Tax or Value Added Tax (VAT)
- All affiliate commissions will be based on sales totals excluding Sales Tax or VAT.
- We will only pay VAT to registered VAT Vendors registered within the Republic of South Africa.
- These South African VAT vendors need to provide a VAT number on submission of an invoice.
- Payment methods
- WisdomInc keeps your earnings safe until you require payment.
- Unless we decide to pay your earnings before, they will be kept safe for you until we get a request for payment from you.
- The moment we get the request for payment, you will receive the payment by the 15th of the month. If the 15th happens to be a holiday, you will receive the payment the first following working day available.
- The moment you send the request, we will ask you to enter your correct data. This will automatically generate an invoice where the affiliate declares to receive the payment of the requested amount, so, please, make sure the information you enter is correct.
- Payments will be done through PayPal and any possible expense for payment will be charged to you.
- Keeping your earnings
- If for any reason we cannot pay your earnings, we will keep them safe, including the circumstances in which we do not have the correct payment data or we are not able to contact you using the contact data you gave us.
- We will keep your earnings safe also if you ask us to make the payment to a person or an institution and it cannot be done for any reason, whether for legal or banking restrictions.
- Currency conversion
- Any time we make a payment to an affiliate, we are not responsible for the currency conversion of your earnings from U.S. Dollars into your favourite currency.
- Nor are we responsible for any possible conversion costs that your financial institution might apply.
- If any of the purchases related to your affiliate earnings is subject to refund or chargeback, we can at our discretion withdraw the concerned commission from your Affiliate earnings as a set-off.
- To lessen the likelihood of this happening, we will only pay you 30-days after a purchase has been made by a user.
Protection of users
- You cannot perform any act that could be confusing, misleading, or deceptive for users, inter alia, confuse them about the fact that your website is managed or authorized by WisdomInc (e.g. by emulating graphic elements from our website).
- Our trademarks or domains or intellectual properties are property of WisdomInc and you cannot use them.
- You cannot purchase a domain name, search engine keywords nor pay-per-click advertisements that use our trademarks or any possible variation of them, nor use texts that describe our products unless you receive our official consent.
- You cannot act against users in any form that is in violation of the law, including spam, privacy, intellectual property violations, fraud, confusing actions for new users, or links purposely made to deceive customers.
- You cannot act in any way that is in direct or indirect contravention of WisdomInc Terms and Conditions, nor behave in any way that does not conform to our standards.
- We reserve the right to decide whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program complies with WisdomInc’s Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions (i.e. this document), or with WisdomInc’s general Terms and Conditions. If we decide that your participation in the Affiliate Program does not comply, after official communication, we can withdraw your earnings and may disable your account.
- WisdomInc’s Affiliate Program is subject to a fairness and integrity policy that has to be respected, and that entitles WisdomInc to consider revising the Affiliate status after communication with the Affiliate.
If you have any questions you can always write to us here.
Latest update on 21st January 2021