Industries where clients have used our services
Consumer Durable Goods
Packaged Consumer Goods
Importing & Distribution
Where we have worked
- We have worked on over 70 global and local B2C and B2B brands over a period of over 20 years.
- Clients have included Fortune 500 companies, as well as global advertising agencies and media agencies.
- Areas of expertise include communications strategy, brand strategy, research, and analytics.
- We have written strategies or have been consulted to understand how a client’s strategy might benefit from a change in direction.
- In addition, our related experience across various other strategy disciplines include pricing strategy and channel strategy to ensure coherence with any brand strategies developed.
- This experience has been invaluable in terms of understanding what is likely to work. Equally importantly, it has helped us identify what is likely to fail.
- See some of our LinkedIn articles to get an idea of our thinking..
Significantly clearer outputs. Backed by science rather than opinion, at a mere fraction of the cost.
“Despite its ease of use, the WisdomInc Communications Task Profiler is incredibly efficient in identifying the areas that your marketing budget should focus on. Having worked with many strategy- and marketing consultants over the years, I can comfortably say this tool provides significantly clearer outputs, backed by some form of science rather than opinion, at a mere fraction of the cost.
Highly recommended, regardless of whether you need to start working on your communications strategy from scratch, or to ensure your existing strategy is headed in the right direction.”
Successfully tested across different brands and campaigns by an industry specialist
“We have used WisdomInc’s Communications Task Profiler to identify opportunities across a number of our clients’ brands and campaigns.
We have successfully run through the process using the online tool with teams from our clients to complete the tasks and have unpacked the problem areas and leveraged the strengths to grow the clients’ marketing efforts. One of the elements I love about the tool is that we can use it again on the same brand in a few months to see the outcomes and effectiveness (or lack thereof) of the changes we have implemented.”
"What did surprise me though was how simple it was to use even though it is quite comprehensive."
“I was very happy with the outcome of using the Communications Task Profiler for our business. It was practical to use in terms of its insights. We also enjoyed the descriptions of how each task works.
What did surprise me though was how simple it was to use even though it is quite comprehensive. Will certainly recommend and use again in the future.”