Attn: Business Owners Who Need to Build Trust in Their Business
Develop ideas fast, to build trust, so you can get and keep more clients, even if you have limited marketing experience.
(This Works Even If You HAVE LIMITED FREE TIME And Don’t Know ANYTHING About Being A Communication Strategist!)
Did you know most people trying to make their business seem more trustworthy fail miserably?
Whether it’s a new business or one that has not had the best track record in the past.
Their prospective clients are unwilling to take that leap of faith to do business with them. Even once.
Some even go bankrupt because they are not able to do this one essential thing to get those prospective clients converted into a sale!
Here’s the problem you face
Most of the time, you start by covering the obvious trust issues in your messaging. Like your friendly service, or your reliability, or your quality. All the normal things you and your competitors in your category might do.
- You might link to your social media pages and other reviews to build credibility.
- You might talk about how long you’ve been in business.
- You might list some clients.
Then you think you’re done!
But clients cannot easily see why you’re trustworthy. They may not even think you’re trustworthy because they’re cynical. They know that everyone makes similar claims, and they’ve heard it all before.
- After that, it’s difficult to think of different ideas to build trust.
- And you may be running out of time and money (especially if you have a newer business and need clients to deliver results to get a track record to start to build trust).
- And your competitors are getting the clients you hoped to have.
Which means you face growth and profitability challenges. Sometimes it even means you will go out of business.
Research shows that between 93% and 97% of decisions are made subconsciously, at an emotional level.
- It’s initially done using “gut feel”, and rationalized afterward to seem like it was based on a logical, rational thought process.
- It’s normal and we’ve probably all done this.
- You’ve probably lost a client to a competitor who was no better than you but may have made the client feel more secure. This shows that purchases are made based on how people want to feel as a result of the choice they are making.
Unable to communicate trust-building benefits at an emotional level? You will likely not be seen as trustworthy.
- If you’re still trying to build trust without thinking about the emotional side of things, you’re in trouble.
- And you will be ignored. Even if you’re no worse than your competitors that are trusted.
- And you will lose out on sales growth and client retention as a result. Even if you’re no worse than your competitors that are trusted.
- And, you will probably have to charge less to compete (assuming you’re still in business). Even if you’re no worse than your competitors that are trusted.
Being able to make a connection at an emotional level makes it easier to build the trust necessary to get new clients.
- It helps you keep your existing clients too since they feel more comfortable about their relationship with you. This means you don’t have to spend money to keep replacing them.
- And you get to charge a higher price since it poses less of a risk when doing business with you. This means you have higher margins for the same amount of work.
- And you get more free time for yourself. Instead of being at work all the time, trying to create trust-building messages that will make that connection.
You try a variety of ideas you’ve seen or read about.
- You’re spending more time writing more messages and spending more money on ads.
- But, it’s still not working.
- You know that a different approach is necessary.
- What direction do you take now?
Luckily for you, there’s now a solution
Let me introduce you to The Brand Trust Builder, an online tool so you can now develop a trust-building framework, fast. So you can approach this challenge in a different way.
It helps you think about what really matters to your clients. Then links this to your solutions and the emotional benefits you wish to link to your brand.
- So the process becomes easier for you.
- And it becomes possible to be seen as different.
- This means an opportunity to build brand trust, uniqueness, and pricing power in areas that your competitors may not have considered.
It provides a researched list of thirty-three issues people deeply care about.
- So you can know their emotional “hot-buttons” that they may not share with you.
- So you can identify opportunities and solutions to start to trust.
- This means you can focus your time on building a comprehensive list of brand trust messages that are more relevant, at a deeper level, for faster results.
It uses a structured approach inspired by brand persuasion specialists.
- So you are guided to focus on the message content that really matters when it comes to being seen as credible.
- So you can build trust more effectively, rather than just turning out more messaging that may not be relevant.
- This means you have less work to do when using the output for building a brand trust framework in all your:
- Sponsored ads
- Unpaid posts
- Email content
- Video content
- Live streaming topics / Webinars
- Website content
- Storytelling and case study material
It provides a framework to store relevant information – which is pre-completed with useful ideas – that you can then customize for your situation.
- So you can back up your claims;
- and refer to your products, services, or market segments relevant to the solution;
- and consider the emotions you wish to inspire from our long list of emotions – because emotional attachments to a brand get you closer to a sale much faster;
- and consider the communication channels you wish to use – along with other ideas
as you develop each message without having to tediously rewrite it each time.
This means you have less frustration with the little things that slow down your progress when trying to plan how you will build trust.
It provides an easy way to develop your ideas and review them as you put all the bits together.
- So you can build a brand trust solution in one sitting if you have the time. Or, plan brand trust messages one at a time, as and when you need them if you only have 30 minutes to spare.
- This means you can work around your schedule while being reassured that what you are working on makes sense.
It helps link your ideas to one or more client segments.
- So you can direct your trust-building message to those who are concerned about how you manage that specific issue.
- This means that you have more confidence in targeting the right people with your brand trust messaging.
It allows you to share the output with your Agency or freelancer.
- So that you know the ideas that have been created with your industry knowledge are relevant.
- This means you can avoid some of those lengthy strategy meetings while still building brand trust.
The research behind this
We have worked on over 70 global and local B2C and B2B brands since 1999.
Clients have included Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries.
While helping them to grow their brands, sales, and client loyalty, we noticed that trust-building communications were often developed with difficulty.
- We had to find ways to show how our clients’ solutions made them trustworthy.
- This required a trust-building approach.
From our clients that were startups, to those that had been in business for years, we encountered three situations:
- Startups with no track record that needed to build trust fast.
- Existing businesses that had trust problems going back several years, that needed a fix to stay in business.
- Existing businesses that came from categories or industries with poor reputations. Most participants were not trusted. We had to change this perception to our client’s advantage.
We researched the topic and combined it with our own experience to define 33 concerns that people typically have.
- These are concerns that can be addressed to build brand trust.
- These may be concerns that they are currently facing that you can address.
- Alternatively, they may be concerns they have about doing business with your organization, your category, or your industry.
If you are able to resolve these concerns, you are in a better position to build trust.
Not sure about this approach and need more information?
Read through our free article on Brand Trust: How to develop practical strategies to build it, even if you are just starting out, for a detailed discussion on our thinking.
What you will receive when you buy this
- 30 days of access for $69.99 that starts the day after you make the purchase.
- A space to customize your selection of choices before you start. This dashboard lets you create and store the information that will appear as checkbox options when building each trust-building strategy. This means you save time by not having to provide the same information more than once. These include:
- Your product and service categories.
- Segments you are targeting, such as markets or personas.
- Emotions you want your messaging to create. So that you can link your brand to specific emotional benefits to be unique. This list contains many researched options. You can add to this if you wish.
- Proof Points to provide proof or a “reason to believe”. An extensive list has been set up to get you started. You can add to this if you wish.
- Communication channels you can run this message through. An extensive list has been set up to get you started. You can add to this if you wish.
- Options to confirm whether your promise is unique and supported by clients. You can add to this if you wish.
- Space to create up to 20 strategies that, when complete, can be exported to a spreadsheet for further use.
- Questions to guide and refine your thinking for each of your trust-building strategies. These include:
- Selecting from one of 33 researched concerns (or “hot-buttons”) where you can address a concern to build brand trust. (These concerns are linked to over 120 brief examples to draw inspiration from – just to make it easier for you to get started.)
- Questions to identify the exact problem that requires a solution and how to fix it.
- Checkbox options to align each concern with what you have to offer and the segments that will benefit from this.
- Checkbox options to provide proof or a “reason to believe.” This is to back up the solution and benefit you are promising.
- Checkbox options to identify communication channels you can run this message through.
- Checkbox options to confirm whether your promise is unique and supported by clients (so you know which are your most credible messages to start with first).
- A place to review your work where all of your thinking has been pulled together in one easy-to-review place. Review and edit here before you export your thinking.
- Extend access beyond 30 days for only $39.99 per month if you want this available for a longer period.
- You can access a dashboard to edit more than one “project” containing strategies you have already submitted, just in case you’re working with more than one brand or market.
Like what you see but need a second opinion? See Have less anxiety about not getting new clients due to a lack of trust – Online workshop if you want someone to go through it with you in our 2-hour online workshop.
Need to build more than 20 strategies but don’t wish to spend any more? Just delete your existing work – after exporting it to a safe place – and add as many more strategies as you like in that 30 day period.
Is it worth the price?
There are examples of brands where one good idea to build brand trust changed their destiny forever.
- That’s all they needed.
- But they did things differently.
Still not convinced? Try to calculate the cost of not using this…
This cost includes:
- The cost of a freelancer to put this together for you.
- The time you are spending on this already, without getting a positive result.
- The cost of losing an existing client, since existing clients consume many of your communications, even if it is not directed at them.
- The cost of not getting additional sales from existing clients, as they may not trust you sufficiently.
- The cost of not getting an additional client.
Not only do we guarantee this for 7 days, but:
- if it doesn’t give you ideas on where you could build brand trust;
- if it doesn’t help you to get at least a few trust-building ideas together;
- if it doesn’t give you a plan to build brand trust that is better than trying to work this out on your own – as you may be doing right now,
then we don’t want your money. We’ll give it all back. No hard feelings.
If you’re a first-time client, we’ll give you 10% off as our way of welcoming you.
P.S. Access to The Brand Trust Builder for a month sells for $69.99. Much less than what you would pay a freelancer or Agency to even start to think about your challenge.
P.P.S. Let’s be blunt: If you pass on this offer, in a week from today will you be building more trust amongst your prospects and existing clients?
- Probably not! You’ll still wish you had more trust and more clients, but you won’t have it.
- Face it. Most of what you need is a place to get your thoughts together without all the frustration that’s normally part of the process. Get this tool now and you will have access to it immediately!
- Wouldn’t you like to be making money and not worrying about what you need to say in your messaging to build trust?
Act now! Buy now!