How effective is your process for converting business challenges into communications requirements?
Get a comprehensive review that involves 24 communications jobs across paid and unpaid communications channels.
Our online process includes up to fifty-six YES/NO question types. We cover a variety of issues that many businesses face.
Why is this relevant?
Because the communications challenge you will face is unexpected.
(90% of people get this wrong.)
After working on several hundred communications campaigns over 20-years, we identified common areas for improvement.
We noticed that most clients had not ensured that business needs aligned with high priority communications tasks.
This means clients were trying to perfect messages and communications channels for communications tasks that were not a high priority.
This results in a lower ROI on communications aimed at growing sales and brand equity.
The Communications Profiler aims to resolve this issue easily and affordably.
The Communications Profiler is our online tool to provide you with meaningful, customized insights. Instantly and affordably.
- Translates your marketing challenges into priority communications tasks and communications channel options.
- Gives you a recommendation that is customized exactly for your specific challenges.
Tested. Based on communications strategists’ experiences, gained over 20 years, across multiple industries.
- Automated and web-based. Get the advice when and where you need it.
- See exactly what to focus on, regardless of whether the communications tasks and channels are paid for or free to use.
- Lessen the risk of misusing your money and time on lower priority communications tasks.
Our experience in this area
- We have worked on over 70 global and local B2C and B2B brands over a period of over 20 years.
- Clients have included Fortune 500 companies, as well as global advertising agencies and media agencies.
- Areas of expertise include communications strategy, brand strategy, research, and analytics.
- We have written strategies or have been consulted to understand how a client’s strategy might benefit from a change in direction.
- This experience has been invaluable in terms of understanding what is likely to work. Equally importantly, it has helped us identify what is likely to fail.
- After working on numerous strategies, and going through many campaign debriefs, we noticed that most clients focused almost entirely on creative strategy and media strategy. There was an assumption that communications tasks were well understood and agreed upon. But this was not accurate.
- Therefore, a focus on execution before understanding exactly what needed to be done to best fit the business’ challenges was problematic.
- We aimed to close this gap by helping to automate the process of translating business challenges into communications tasks, and then into preferred media channels. This helps to prevent a focus on communications tasks and channels that are unlikely to deliver, while not highlighting other options that may be quite rewarding.