The Communications Profiler is our online tool to provide you with meaningful, customized insights. Instantly and affordably.
- Translates your marketing challenges into priority communications tasks and communications channel options.
- Gives you a recommendation that is customized exactly for your specific challenges.
Tested. Based on communications strategists’ experiences, gained over 20 years, across multiple industries.
- Automated and web-based. Get the advice when and where you need it.
- See exactly what to focus on, regardless of whether the communications tasks and channels are paid for or free to use.
- Lessen the risk of misusing your money and time on lower priority communications tasks.
Useful for small business
If you do all your communications yourself but still need some guidance regarding what to focus your limited time on.
For larger businesses
You want to be sure that you have the right communications tasks and communications channel priorities defined before you brief your communications agency.
Benefits of using The Communications Profiler
Communications Health Checkup
Need to check that you are directing your communications budget on doing the jobs that matter most? Planning something new?
Run a quick check that you are on the right track.
Smarter communications planning
Need to recognize key communications tasks for a specific scenario? Do this across brands, products, services or target market segments. Indicates what is required in each case to avoid diversions by low priority tasks.
Ensure you have considered all communications tasks
Depending on who is on your team, and how much time they have, all communications tasks are sometimes not considered. Our approach helps ensure that this process covers all bases every time.
Bringing more convenience to the planning process
Run through a comprehensive checklist that does the work for you, even when you have limited time. We know that time is precious so we help you get to a solution faster.
Get access to our experience when it suits you
Whether you are a small, medium or large business you get instant access to over two decades of strategic expertise.
Get impartial thinking at your disposal
We have no vested interest in selecting your communications task priorities. Get the best advice for your different challenges.
Maintain quality thinking across multiple brands, products and segments
By automating this process you ensure that the same rigorous thinking has been applied irrespective of the workload involved.
Curious to see how communications tasks vary across segments?
See how your communications task priorities vary as you face different challenges across market segments.
Handle sensitive issues with greater ease
Confronting business realities in a group setting can be difficult. Answering sensitive questions and receiving the appropriate actions in a more confidential setting helps address certain issues with greater ease.
Consistent thinking across your team
Irrespective of the knowledge and experience of different team members, you will know that their challenges have all been addressed using the same process.
This is what our clients had to say after using it
How we came up with this solution
- We had worked on over 70 global and local B2C and B2B brands over a period of over 20 years.
- Clients have included Fortune 500 companies, as well as global advertising agencies and media agencies.
- Areas of expertise included communications strategy, brand strategy, research, and analytics.
- We have written strategies or have been consulted to understand how a client’s strategy might benefit from a change in direction.
- This experience has been invaluable in terms of understanding what is likely to work. Equally importantly, it has helped us identify what is likely to fail.
- After working on numerous strategies, and going through many campaign debriefs, we noticed that most clients focused almost entirely on creative strategy and media strategy. There was an assumption that communications tasks were well understood and agreed upon. But this was not accurate.
- Therefore, a focus on execution before understanding exactly what needed to be done to best fit the business’ challenges was problematic.
- We aimed to close this gap by helping to automate the process of translating business challenges into communications tasks, and then into preferred media channels. This helps to prevent a focus on communications tasks and channels that are unlikely to deliver, while not highlighting other options that may be quite rewarding.