Join Our Affiliate Program
Interested in making money with WisdomInc?
Earn up to 20% commission for new client sales you refer.
How Our Affiliate Program Works
All you have to do is recommend us using your affiliate link.
Whether you are a blogger, an influencer, a small or a big company, take advantage of affiliate marketing by becoming an affiliate.
The affiliate percentage for our products is set to 20% of the purchase for DIY Tools (excluding coupons for these DIY Tools), and 5% for Online workshops.
So, for example, if a user reaches us through your link and buys a DIY Tool that costs US$49.99, your provision is US$10.00 (that is, 20% of the DIY Tool purchase price),
Or, if a user reaches us through your link and buys an Online Workshop that costs US$199.00, your provision is US$9.95 (that is, 20% of the DIY Tool purchase price).
Our affiliate program is easy and free to join.
You only have to apply and promote WisdomInc using your referral link.
When your users click on your affiliate links, they will be brought to our website, and their activity will be tracked.
If they buy a DIY Tool, you earn a 20% commission per sale.
If they buy an Online Workshop, you earn a 5% commission per sale.
IT’S EASY & FREE TO JOIN AND BECOME AN AFFILIATE BY REGISTERING NOW
PROMOTE WISDOMINC BY SHARING YOUR REFERRAL LINK WITH YOUR NETWORK
EARN 20% PER SALE ON DIY TOOLS & 5% ON ONLINE WORKSHOPS. IT’S THAT EASY!
Some frequently asked questions.
Where can I access a complete copy of the rules / terms & conditions of the program?
Click on this link to ACCESS THE RULES / TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM.
How long after clicking on the link will a sale be attributed to me?
- You should also remember that cookies are available for a 30-day period. If your users visit our marketplace, but they make a purchase only after this term, you cannot be entitled to the provision anymore.
When will I not be provided with an affiliate commission?
- In order to be entitled to the provision, users that buy through your affiliate link must not be related to you or to your company.
- In order to be entitled to the provision, users that reach our website shall neither have visited it before nor have a WisdomInc account.
- Sharing of special products, prepaid coupons and promotions do not generate any affiliate commissions.
What if more than one affiliate sends a user to WisdomInc?
- If users come to our marketplace through more than one affiliate link, the first one they access is to be held as the only one deserving the provision.
- For example, if one of your users reaches our marketplace through your link first, then once again through the affiliate link of another person, and only then purchases, you will be the one entitled to the provision for that purchase.
How will I receive payment?
- Payments will be done through PayPal and any possible expense for payment will be charged to you.
When will I receive payment?
- Each provision you earn will be credited to your WisdomInc account, so you allow us to pay provisions to you and credit them to your account.
- All provisions are subject to a 30-day waiting period. This allows us a margin of safety should a user require a refund.
- You can require the payment of the credit in your WisdomInc account as soon as you reach the minimum amount of US$50.
Some of the industries where clients have used our services
Consumer Durable Goods
Packaged Consumer Goods
Importing & Distribution
- Building trust in your business, products & services
- Creating Value & Pricing Strategies
- Smarter Communications
Building trust in your new business. 10 practical strategies for building brand trust, so you can get new clients.
Building trust in your new business Sounds daunting, doesn’t it? Especially for those of us who have been through it, or are going through it right now. Let’s say your business has been around for a short period of time. Maybe less than a year. Hopefully, it has delivered according to expectations most of the time. […]
Background A key part of a pricing strategy is determining how to differentiate your brand. “What?”, you may ask. Isn’t brand differentiation normally accommodated in the communication strategy arena? This is true. However, it is also very strongly linked to a pricing strategy. This is because brands that are able to differentiate effectively are generally […]
The three brand trust questions you may be asking Many businesses face three questions around building brand trust: Do you always have to earn trust in advance? Or, are there other approaches to getting trust that is not based on past experience? Is brand trust only based on that which is obvious? For instance, are […]
The Value of Developing a Call to Action Why should you have a call to action? Is a call to action just about generating a sale? Let’s start off by defining a call to action. According to Wikipedia, a call to action refers to any device designed to prompt an immediate response or encourage an […]
The importance of developing an understanding of your brand, product or service What are the attributes you wish to communicate about your product, service or brand? Once you know what these are, and how they are unique, it becomes necessary to have a sense of where gaps exist in terms of what your target market understands about your […]
The importance of creating and maintaining awarenessYou can’t expect someone to be your customer if they do not know about you. Therefore creating awareness of your brand, product or service is essential. This facilitates the early stages of a sufficiently large pool of prospective customers who you can talk to for purposes of a sale, a […]
Background Anyone who has done Economics 101 will have seen a demand curve with a price on the one axis and demand on the other. The principle is to demonstrate that demand declines as price increases, except in some unusual circumstances. Along the way, you will have learned that price elasticity is an indicator of […]
Background Do profitability and market share not always come together, you may ask? To some people this question is heresy. To others, it is simply obvious. The reason for this is that most business people have been brought up to believe that market share needs to be grown constantly, even if prices need to be […]
Pricing’s role in driving business success. 7 areas where pricing strategy can yield profitable outcomes.
Background Pricing is possibly the biggest profitability lever in your business! At first glance, this finding is often surprising. We know that pricing affects competitiveness and overall profitability. Yet, shrewd pricing can often be the fastest way to improving growth and profitability. This is because the mechanisms around pricing need not necessarily require other complicated […]
Background Although a client may leave you for a variety of reasons, we generally find that there are two key drivers of defection that a pricing strategy can address. The first is when clients feel they are not getting value for money. The second, more worryingly, is when they actually feel that they have been […]