- THE CHALLENGE WE ADDRESS
- WHY YOU SHOULD USE THIS
- WHERE YOU CAN USE THIS
- HOW THE PROCESS WORKS
- WHY YOU NEED THE BRAND TRUST BUILDER
- OUR EXPERIENCE
- ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS & FAQ
Brand trust enables greater profitability
- Brands that are trusted are often loved. They are likely to generate more business and lose fewer clients.
- They have proved they are different and may have fewer perceived competitors. As a result, they get to charge a price premium.
Most businesses have less time to develop brand trust
- Building brand trust can be complicated, whether you have lost trust in the past, or if your business has no track record.
Due to this complication, the process of building trust may be a long road that is costly.
This workshop helps address two key issues:
- How do you build brand trust?
- Why should potential and existing clients trust your business?
WHAT THIS ONLINE WORKSHOP DOES
Develop ideas, within 2 hours, to build brand trust, so you can get and keep more clients, even if you have limited marketing experience.
HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM IT
Different thinking to build trust
- Our process helps you think about what makes clients trust you.
- Focuses on issues that go beyond the standard approach of getting good reviews.
- So you can build trust even if you have a newer business, or one with trust issues.
- This means you can compete faster and at a higher level.
Have a valuable addition to your existing approach, conveniently, within 2-hours
- A structured approach inspired by brand persuasion specialists.
- The trust-building messages can build upon, rather than replace your existing communications approach.
- So you can build trust sooner and more effectively.
- This means you get a tool, that could help to raise client conversions, in only 2 hours.
Focus on topics of concern you know could get a response from your prospective clients.
Communicate through trust-building solutions at an emotional level.
Helps you be more relevant so you can get more interest in your ads.
- Develop a variety of ideas to create email messaging.
- Allows you to get closer to a sale by showing why you are trustworthy.
- Allows you to have a higher client retention rate by reminding clients of the trust-building mechanisms you have in place.
- Show the benefits and rationale for the trustworthiness of your brand and your solution.
- Helps you through the thought process of content for a complex document so you can address issues that affect trust.
- Spend less time to build the perception of trustworthiness where it matters.
- Address specific concerns that affect trust.
- Helps build a structure for approaching issues in a way that builds trust.
- Consistently build evidence that enables trust amongst your followers on an ongoing basis.
Live streaming topics / Webinars
- Achieve a higher webinar sign-up rate by being able to make an appeal at an emotional level. This could include discussing issues that prevent potential clients from signing up with competitors.
- It allows you to think about a variety of issues that will assist you to build trust.
- Create the perception of someone that is trustworthy.
- Address issues of concern that impact on trustworthiness.
- Plan for how trust-related triggers and solutions need to be a part of your messaging.
- Useful to develop relevant messages when prospects compare you to competitors on your website.
- Constantly show how you are trustworthy when prospects and clients read your posts. An approach to achieve this can be through solutions that have an emotional value to clients.
- Is a useful way to have sufficient relevant content ideas that do something useful, rather than just building awareness.
- Build on trust triggers you might be using in sponsored posts to keep demonstrating why you are trustworthy.
Storytelling and case study material
- Reassure through content, showing the problem a client had, and how you went about solving it.
- Shows evidence of how you solved a challenge like the one the prospective client may be facing right now.
Before the workshop
The Brand Trust Builder will provide you with an opportunity to customize the options you will use in the workshop. These include:
- Product and services categories.
- Any names of segments you may have already defined.
- Checking off any emotions you would want your communications to create from an extensive list of options. You can also define your own options.
- Proof points to demonstrate the value of your offering. There is an extensive list to choose from or you can define your own.
- Communications channels you are using or plan to use. There is an extensive list to choose from or you can define your own.
- Other pertinent details which you can select from a checklist, or include your own options.
- We will run you through a 2-hour online workshop to help you craft your unique Trust Story using The Brand Trust Builder.
- The Brand Trust Builder provides a researched list of thirty-three issues people care deeply about. Issues where clients are likely to have trust issues due to perceived risk.
- Use these issues as opportunities to show why your business has considered these concerns. Use these unique differences to show why you can be trusted.
After the workshop
We have found that 2 hours is sufficient to meet our objectives of:
- Identifying key opportunities to communicate trust.
- Running you through at least one complete example of how to turn that opportunity into a complete message.
- Knowing how to use The Brand Trust Builder to do this for the other identified opportunities in your own time.
This assumes that you have done some basic preparation before the workshop as highlighted above.
Should you wish to book further time with us, you are welcome to do so.
Access a tool to help your marketing messages align with this thinking
- This process will show you how The Brand Trust Builder tool can be used to enhance your Trust Story.
- This can be used for prospective and existing clients.
- So you can improve your messaging on an ongoing basis.
- This means that even after the workshop, you will know how to develop messages that help to convert into sales.
What is the thinking behind The Brand Trust Builder?
- To show how doing business with your brand reduces various types of risk.
- So that you can show how you have thought about addressing a client’s concerns.
- So that you can show why it’s safer to do business with your brand.
- This means that you also get to create forms of trust that may be unique.
These clues highlight your client’s concerns about a variety of perceived risks. Then you get to show your solutions to those concerns.
- These may be concerns that they are currently facing that you can address for them.
- They may also be concerns about doing business with your organization, your category, or your industry.
It takes the concern, which has an emotional basis around perceived loss.
- Then it helps you show how you lower that risk.
- It also helps you show the emotional benefits of the solution you provide.
It does this all in a framework you can transfer to your brand’s communications.
- So that the trail of clues you leave behind will create a positive emotional connection.
- So that you can elevate the perceived trust of your brand.
View your results instantly once you are done
- Once you have submitted your input, you can view your thinking before exporting the data.
- This helps you identify where to do edits before you hit the Export button.
Export your results
- Export your result so you can view it and share it.
- Exports into CSV format that’s readable in a variety of spreadsheet apps.
- If you need to add in more information after exporting, you can easily do so as long as you still have access.
- We have worked on over 70 global and local B2C and B2B brands over a period of over 20 years.
- Clients have included Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries.
- Areas of expertise include communications strategy, brand strategy, research, and analytics.
- We have written strategies or have been consulted to understand how a client’s strategy might benefit from a change in direction.
- This experience has been invaluable in terms of understanding what is likely to work.
- Equally importantly, it has helped us identify what is likely to fail.
How this works to your advantage
When consulting with clients, we noticed that trust-building communications were often developed with some degree of difficulty.
We researched the topic and combined it with our own experience to define 33 concerns that people typically have.
- These may be concerns that they are currently facing that you can address.
- Alternatively, they may be concerns they have about doing business with your organization, your category, or your industry. If you are able to resolve these concerns, you are in a better position to build trust.
But, having a great idea to build trust does not help if you do not execute the idea. To this end, we have built-in a process to make this easier. So that you can identify areas of opportunity, and approach them with practical communication.
Each of the 33 areas where you could build trust includes 4 examples. That will help you get started to customize this for your own situation.
Then we take you through a process of a few questions for each trust-building opportunity.
- Designed by a strategist, it assists you to make notes on what and how to communicate your idea.
- There are also checklists included making this faster and more comprehensive.
The idea is to be able to take this thinking and transfer it into communications, or new business process ideas with relative ease.
REQUIRES ACCESS TO THE BRAND TRUST BUILDER
Will this do my entire communications job for me?
- No. You still need to customize your thinking for your specific situation.
- But, it does do a lot of the heavy lifting for you to make this customization process easier.
Is this approach realistic?
After developing communications strategies for over 20 years, we wish we could have had this tool at the outset. Several insights were developed over this period:
- A good framework is essential to develop many ideas and do it faster.
- Most of our clients found it easy to customize for their situation. But they needed a practical process to work within areas where they lacked expertise.
- There are over 120 examples to draw inspiration from. Each example was drawn from experience when consulting with our clients (You can see a list of a few of the industries we have consulted to over the last 20 years at the bottom of the page.)
Is the list of concerns comprehensive?
- Much effort has gone into developing this list.
- Anything can be improved upon over time. But we are certain that this will give you ideas for many communications opportunities to build trust.
What do I do with the results once I have them?
- We are strong believers in executing on an idea.
- Until a communications idea is executed, it remains just that – an idea.
- To this end, we have created a framework containing the essentials we know you need for good communication.
- You can then export this information and either work with it yourself, or pass it onto the people managing your communications. We know that they would appreciate the information rather than spending hours trying to develop it.