- WHY YOU SHOULD USE THIS TOOL
- HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM IT
- THE OPPORTUNITY
- THE CHALLENGES THIS TOOL ADDRESSES
- WHERE YOU CAN USE THIS
- HOW THE QUESTION PROCESS WORKS
- HOW THE REPORTING WORKS
- THE RESEARCH BEHIND THIS TOOL
- SCOPE OF SERVICE
“IF YOU THINK IT’S EXPENSIVE TO HIRE A PROFESSIONAL TO DO THE JOB, WAIT UNTIL YOU HIRE AN AMATEUR.” RED ADAIR
Have you ever struggled to get the price you want?
A brand’s products, services, policies, and processes that lower risk create value for a client.
The Value Story Builder helps you create a string of clues. To show how doing business with your brand reduces various types of risk. So that you are adding more value. So that you can justify your price or charge more.
- These clues highlight your client’s concerns about a variety of perceived risks. Then you get to show your solutions to those concerns.
- These may be concerns that they are currently facing that you can address for them. Or, concerns about doing business with your organization, your category, or your industry.
- It takes the concern, which has an emotional basis around perceived loss. Then it helps you show how you lower that risk. It also helps you show the emotional and financial benefits of the solution you provide.
- All in a framework you can transfer to your brand’s communications. Even if it’s a new business proposal.
- So that the trail of clues you leave behind will create a positive emotional connection. So that you can elevate the perceived value of your brand.
This means your brand has an easier time getting and keeping clients. And can do this with more pricing power.